Our orchard is open to u-pick this year with some changes in our operation to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. We are also introducing pre-order and pick-up for those who may want to come to the orchard, but not pick from the trees.
Some of the new measures include:
- Limiting the capacity in the orchard to ensure adequate distance between our customers
- Separating our entrance and exit from the orchard to ensure social distancing and improved flow of people
- Encouraging our visitors to maintain a 2 metre distance between people
- Requiring face coverings to be used when entering the orchard and on payment and exit. They are also required when social distancing is not possible.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation with hand sanitizing stations available and continuous disinfecting of all high touch point areas.
- Payment with debit or credit cards only.
- Small groups limited to 5 people. If you are a larger group, expect to be split up.
- No tasting in the orchard for health and safety reasons.
- You can bring your own bags or purchase from us on entry. We expect you to put your apples on scales to be weighed. Our staff will not personally handle your fruit.
- Our walking trails will remain open this season and we ask that you maintain social distancing guidelines.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID 19 SUCH AS FEVER, COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR SORE THROAT, PLEASE VISIT US AT ANOTHER TIME.
ALL OUR STAFF WILL BE WEARING PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT.
THE ORCHARD WILL PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS WITH ADDITIONAL UPDATES AS REQUIRED. THESE SAFETY MEASURES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.