Our orchard is open to u-pick this year with some procedures in our operation to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. We also offer pre-order and pick-up for those who may want to come to the orchard, but not pick from the trees.
These measures include:
- Limiting the capacity in the orchard to ensure adequate distance between our customers
- Separating our entrance and exit from the orchard to ensure social distancing and improved flow of people
- Encouraging our visitors to maintain a 2 metre distance between people
- Requiring face coverings to be used when entering the orchard and on payment and exit. They are also required when social distancing is not possible. We respect those who have mask exemptions defined by regulation and legislation.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation with hand sanitizing stations available and continuous disinfecting of all high touch point areas.
- Payment with debit or credit cards only.
- You can bring your own bags or purchase from us on entry. We expect you to put your apples on scales to be weighed. Our staff will not personally handle your fruit.
- Our walking trails will be open this season and we ask that you maintain social distancing guidelines.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID 19 SUCH AS FEVER, COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR SORE THROAT, PLEASE VISIT US AT ANOTHER TIME.
ALL OUR STAFF WILL BE WEARING PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT.
THE ORCHARD WILL PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS WITH ADDITIONAL UPDATES AS REQUIRED. THESE SAFETY MEASURES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.